OJSC “Company “M.video” (RTS, MICEX: MVID) announces key decisions taken today by the Annual General Shareholders’ Meeting (AGSM) of the Company.
The AGSM voted for the approval of the 2012 annual report and financial statements of OJSC “Company “M.video”, including profit and losses statement for 2012 prepared in accordance to RAS.
The AGSM took a decision not to distribute the net profit of the Company for 2012 financial year and not to declare dividend payments.
The AGSM voted for the election of the Board of Directors as follows:
1. Pavel Breev, General Director of LLC “M.video Management”
2. Adrian Burleton, independent director
3. Utho Creusen, independent director
4. Peter Györffy, independent director
5. David Hamid, independent director
6. Walter Koch, independent director
7. Mikhail Kuchment, independent director.
8. Alexander Prisyazhnuk, independent director
9. Alexander Tynkovan, General Director of OJSC “Company “M.video”
Alexander Tynkovan, President of M.video commented that: “We welcome the new Board of Directors which have again been formed with 7 independent members who will be contributing to the Company’s growth and success. We also warmly greet the newly elected member of the Board, Adrian Burleton who has a vast experience in multichannel retailing with the European companies and will play an important role in implementation of our Omni-Channel strategy”.