25 February 2021, Moscow, Russia. PJSC M.Video (M.Video-Eldorado Group, the Company, or the Group; MOEX: MVID), Russia’s leading e-commerce and consumer electronics retailer and part of SAFMAR Group owned by Mikhail Gutseriev, announces that on 4 March 2021 it will disclose its consolidated audited financial statements prepared in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) for the for the twelve monthsended 31 December 2020.
The company will also hold management conference-call and webcast followed by Q&A session on the same day at 15:00 Moscow time (12:00 UTC) to discuss its business overview and key events of 2020 and after the reporting period. The call and the webcast will be held in English.
The call will be hosted by:
- Alexander Izosimov, M.Video-Eldorado Group CEO;
- Ekaterina Sokolova, M.Video-Eldorado Group CFO.
Telephone conference details:
- Participants must register using the link provided below. Upon registering, each participant will be provided with Participant Dial In Numbers, Direct Event Passcode and unique Registrant ID.
- Call reminders will also be sent to registered participants via email the day prior to the event.
- In the 10 minutes prior to call start time, Participants will need to use the conference access information provided in the email received at the point of registering.
Online Registration for conference call: http://emea.directeventreg.com/registration/8893245
Webcast URL: https://edge.media-server.com/mmc/p/ryydg3n6